- 1 (12-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 roasted green chiles, skins and seeds removed, chopped, or 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortilla in bottom of a lightly greased 10-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle Jack cheese and half of Cheddar cheese over tortilla. Sprinkle chiles over cheese.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, salt and cumin. Pour over chiles and top
with the remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 6 servings