- 29 ounces salsa, heated
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 large corn tortillas
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces diced green chiles, drained
- 1 can sliced olives, drained well
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix first three ingredients and spread 1/3 of mixture in the bottom
of an 11 x 7-inch microwave baking dish. Layer 2 corn tortillas
- Combine next four ingredients with 1/4 cup of each shredded
cheese and spoon 1/2 of mixture over tortillas. Repeat layers, ending
with salsa mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH
for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the dish during cooking.
- Remove wrap; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand until cheese melts.
- Cut into squares.