Spicy taco-seasoned meat tossed with spaghetti and sprinkled with cheese.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, undrained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Break pasta in half. Cook according to package directions. Meanwhile,
prepare the meat.
- Prepare taco seasoning mix with the meat in large skillet according to
- Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the corn with its liquid, the green
chiles and onions. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until heated
through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly.
Sprinkle with the cheese.