South of the Border Macaroni
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can diced Ro*Tel tomatoes with chiles
- 4 ounces Monterey jack cheese, grated, divided
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- After cooking noodles, set aside to drain.
- In large bowl combine the remaining ingredients, saving half of
the cheeses for later. Mix together with noodles and place in a
9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheeses and bake at
350 degrees F until bubbly.