Green Chile Pie
- 12 to 14 Hatch green chiles, roasted, peeled, halved and deveined
- 10 slices bacon, fried and drained
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slices of Muenster cheese
- Line bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan with prepared chiles. Crumble bacon over chiles.
- Mix Cheddar and Swiss cheeses; beat in eggs, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into pie pan. Top generously with
slices of Muenster jack cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 325 degrees F.