Make it ahead, and dessert will be ready when you need it. No baking is needed
with this frosty pie!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (12 squares)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 1 pint (2 cups) lime sherbet, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen (thawed) margarita mix concentrate
- 3 tablespoons tequila, if desired
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Stir in 1/4 cup margarita
mix until crumbly. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch glass
- In large bowl, mix sherbet, 1/3 cup margarita mix and the tequila. Gently swirl
in frozen yogurt. Spoon mixture into crust; spread evenly.
- Cover; freeze 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Yield: 8 servings
Substitution: Vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
can be used instead of the graham cracker crumbs.
Special Touch: Garnish with whipped cream
and fresh lime slices!
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 25); Total
Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 115mg; Total
Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g); Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 10%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: