Baked Chicken Chilaquiles
- 1 package corn tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- Stack tortillas 4 at a time and slice into 1/4-inch strips. Stack tortillas.
- Put half the chicken into 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spread
with half of salsa.
- Stir together sour cream and whipping cream.
Spread half over salsa, then layer half tortillas strips and half
cheese. Repeat, ending with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; bake 20 more minutes.