Chicken Guacamole Tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts (about 1 pound), boned and skinned
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt,
peppers, and cumin, and in a large skillet sauté in hot oil 3 to
4 minutes on each side, until golden. Remove and slice thin.
- Make guacamole by mashing avocado, adding other ingredients,
and seasoning to taste with salt, peppers, and lime juice.
- Lay half the chicken slices in one of the tortillas, cover with
half the guacamole, and roll up tortilla. Repeat.
- Serve with sour cream on the side for dipping.