Chicken and Salsa Wrap
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas, burrito size
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons canned green chiles, diced
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup green salsa, your favorite
- Combine tomatoes, chiles, green onions and cilantro, set aside.
- Cook chicken in a skillet
for two minutes in 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat.
- Add green salsa and continue to cook until the chicken is cooked
- Add tomato mixture to the skillet and heat for 2
minutes, until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla; roll up.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half with a slight diagonal cut.