- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow chile, seeded
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Cilantro Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a blender container and blend until
smooth. Set aside.
- Chicken: Marinate chicken in mixture of oregano, garlic
salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Heat oil in skillet, add onion, and season
to taste with paprika. Cook until onion is tender and golden.
- Add Cilantro Sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces
and water to cover and cook until chicken is tender, about 45 to
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.