Alaska Cod Buffalo-style Quesadillas
Flour tortillas are packed with jack cheese, tomatoes and cod fillets.
- 8 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, small dice
- 8 Alaska Cod fillets, 3 ounces each, sautéed and flaked
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce, prepared
- 1 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing, prepared
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, leaves only, chopped
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and build quesadilla on one half. Layer tortilla with 1/2
cup cheese, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 3 ounces prepared cod, and 3 teaspoons Buffalo wing
- Fold in half and carefully lay on a hot, lightly oiled (2 teaspoons) griddle.
Cook until bottom is light brown. Carefully turn and cook until cheese is melted
and second side of quesadilla is lightly browned. Remove from heat and cut into
4 wedges. Plate and drizzle with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.
- Serve 2 tablespoons of chosen dressing in small cup. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Serves 16 | Prep Time 5 min | Cook Time 10 min
Nutrients per serving: 295 calories, 17g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 53%
calories from fat, 25mg cholesterol, 14g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1164mg
sodium, 226mg calcium and 70mg omega-3 fatty acids
Recipe and photo used with permission from: