- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces smoked or barbecued meat
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sautéed red bell peppers, julienne
- 1 cup sautéed onions, julienne
- 1 cup sautéed sliced mushrooms
- Barbecue sauce
- Sauté onions, peppers and mushrooms and place in bowl.
- Shred or chop your meat and coat lightly with barbecue sauce.
- Heat nonstick skillet on medium. Spray pan with Pam. Place on tortilla
in pan and cover entire tortilla with layer of cheese. Top cheese
with smoked sauced meat and sautéed vegetables. Cover everything
with another tortilla. Spray top of second tortilla with Pam and
turn over after the bottom is browned. When the bottom of the second
tortilla is browned, remove from pan and cut into wedges. Repeat
process until all tortillas are used.
- Serve on a large platter with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.