- 6 to 8 flour tortillas
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder diced
- 1 tablespoon or more minced jalapeno chiles
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium onion
- 12 to 16 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- Garnishes: salsa, guacamole, green onions, olives
- Spray the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, garlic powder and green chiles together.
Add milk and stir.
- Place some chicken, onion, cheese and sauce in the middle of each
tortilla. Roll up and place in the baking dish. When finished rolling,
spread the remaining sauce over the top of the chalupas. Cover will
foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove foil and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Serve with desired garnishes.