Sausage and Corn Quesadillas
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix softened cream cheese and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Spread
mixture evenly on 6 tortillas. Sprinkle sausage, cheese, chiles,
corn and salt evenly over the 6 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas;
- Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees
F for 10 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges and serve immediately.