Strawberry Cheesecake Quesadillas
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Spread one side of 2 tortillas with 1/2 the cream cheese. Spread
equal amounts jam over cream cheese. Spread remaining 2 tortillas
with remaining cream cheese, and place on top of first 2 tortillas
to form quesadillas.
- Place quesadillas in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium
heat and cook 5 minutes on each side.
Yield: 2 servings