Layered Fajita Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) bag classic iceberg lettuce mix
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked
chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked seasoned beef strips,
- 1 (12 ounce) container refrigerated guacamole
- 1 large bell pepper,
cut into strips
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 4 large plum tomatoes, diced
- In a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce, chicken and beef, press lightly.
- Layer guacamole, bell pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese over the beef. Spread
sour cream over cheese.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
You can also use your own prepared beef and chicken instead of using frozen.