Layered Fajita Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) bag classic iceberg lettuce mix
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked seasoned beef strips, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container refrigerated guacamole
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 4 large plum tomatoes, diced
- In a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce, chicken and beef, press lightly.
- Layer guacamole, bell pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese over the beef. Spread
sour cream over cheese.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
You can also use your own prepared beef and chicken instead of using frozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.