Make Ahead Mexican Salad
- 1 package (16 ounces) torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans,
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 green onions,
- 2 cups broken baked tortilla chips
- Layer lettuce, beans and tomatoes in 4-1/2-qt. serving bowl.
- Mix salsa and sour cream; spread over salad to seal. Sprinkle with cheese and
onions. Refrigerate several hours.
- Sprinkle with chips just before serving; toss lightly.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 3 hr 15 min
Makes: 10 servings
For a special presentation, serve this salad in a clear glass bowl.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.