Santa Fe Smokin' Rice Salad
- 3 cups rice, cooked, cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubes
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic-cilantro salad dressing *
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
* or ranch dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro9
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Add salad dressing and toss lightly.
- Season to taste with salt and
Makes 6 servings.