Southwestern Pasta Salad
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups penne, cooked
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine corn, penne, tomatoes, cucumber, onions,
cilantro, chiles, beans and vinegar.
- Let stand at room temperature
for 30 minutes to blend flavors, or refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, in a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, and salt;
mix well. add to salad; toss gently.
Posted by Kevin Taylor, the BBQGURU, at recipegoldmine.com