This goes well with roast pork, grilled chicken, duck and lamb chops.
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, loganberries, boysenberries, red raspberries or black
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons
finely minced fresh mint
- 1/2 red Serrano or jalapeno chile, finely minced, or
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Mash 1/2 cup of the berries in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup whole berries and remaining ingredients.
- Serve at once.