Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Serve this with grilled chicken and meat.
- 2 medium fresh ears of corn, roasted or steamed, then cooled
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely minced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely minced, or to taste
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cut corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. Stir together kernels and remaining
ingredients except salt in a mixing bowl. Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.