This is a wonderful rub for seafood and light meats.
- Zest from 2 orange, 2 limes and 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chile Caribe
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Heat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Put citrus zest in a shallow pan and try them in the oven for 20
to 30 minutes, or until they are leathery but not browned. Let cool
- Put cooled peels in a spice grinder with remaining ingredients and
grind until the peels are pulverized.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Salsa and Sauce Recipes