Corn and Cumin Raita
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed
- 1 (8 ounce) can kernel corn, drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a small sauté pan, toast cumin seed over high heat; crush seed
and stir together with remaining ingredients.
Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.