Fajita Beer Marinade
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 large onion, minced
- Juice of 3 Mexican limes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bay leaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Pour over 2 to 2 1/2 pounds
of skirt steaks trimmed of fat and membrane.
- Refrigerate the meat
for at least 8 hours, turning it occasionally.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and drain it. Bring the steaks
to room temperature.
- Grill over a single layer of coals covered with gray ash from about
6 minutes per side.
- Cut steaks diagonally across the grain into finger-length strips.