This is a good marinade for steak fajitas.
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Mexican lime peel
- 1/2 cup Mexican lime juice
- 1/4 cup gold tequila or beer
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a nonreactive bowl, stir together all ingredients. Pour marinade
over the uncut meat.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When ready to slice and sauté the meat, drain and discard the marinade.