Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 5 onions, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 12 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, and simmer for 3 hours.
- Pour into hot clean jars and seal tightly with lids. Process in
hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Place jars on towel to cool slowly.
If a more fine-textured sauce is desired, process ingredients in
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.