Lazy Day Salsa
- 1/4 medium white onion, peeled
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, halved, seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes and garlic
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add onion, jalapeno and garlic to bowl of food processor or a blender. Pulse
until bits are of the desired size, about 5 or 6 times.
- Open cover, and scrape down sides.
- Add remaining ingredients, and pulse one or two times to combine