This is a very good marinade for turkey or chicken fajitas.
- 1/4 cup Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or fruit vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir all ingredients together in a non-reactive bowl.
- Rinse 1 pound boneless turkey or chicken pieces, then pat dry. Pour
marinade over, then cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until
the next day, turning occasionally.
- Turkey Fajitas: Cut 1 large bell pepper into eighths. Thinly slice 1 large red or
white onion. Place onto a lightly oiled 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking
dish. Brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Lift turkey from marinade and arrange alongside
pepper and onion, overlapping as little as possible. Return pan
to the oven and bake, basting with marinade and turning often, until
onion and pepper are tinged with brown and turkey is no longer pink
in thickest part.
- Thinly slice turkey, then divide turkey, pepper and onion among
4 warm flour tortillas. Roll up tortillas to enclose filling.
- Serve with Mexican lime wedges.