- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine mango, lime juice, orange juice and jalapeno in a small
- Let the salsa stand for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice,
to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve over grilled chicken or on grilled chicken sandwiches.