Mexican Cabbage Relish
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, lightly toasted in a dry cast-iron pan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together the cabbage and salt. Let sit for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let sit several hours, or refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at room temperature.
Serves 3 - 4 as a side dish.