Mexican Chocolate Sauce
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In top of double boiler combine all ingredients and cook, stirring
constantly for 10 minutes.
- Serve over pound cake or ice cream.
- To store, pour into a jar and cover.
Yield: 10 servings
Sauce keeps in refrigerator
up to 3 months. To warm sauce, set jar in pan of hot water over