- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl combine strawberries, green pepper, scallion and parsley.
- Stir in salad dressing, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 3 cups
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.