Arizona Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large buns
- 4 slices Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese
- Red onion, sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- Extra salsa
- Combine fajita seasoning, the 1 cup salsa and water. Pour into a large zip-type bag, then add the chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
- Heat grill for medium coals.
- Remove chicken from bag and reserve marinade.
- Grill chicken, basting with reserved marinade, for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Place on buns and top with cheese, onion, avocado and salsa.