- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup commercial taco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 hamburger buns
- Sliced American cheese
- Cook ground chuck and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring
to crumble meat.
- Drain off pan drippings.
- Stir in taco sauce and next 4 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly
- Placed opened hamburger buns on a baking sheet. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat
mixture onto bottom half of each bun. Top meat mixture with a slice of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 4 minutes or until cheese melts and buns are warmed.
- Place top of bun over cheese.