Baked Tortilla Stew
4 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
bottle Worcestershire sauce
1 large bottle Wish-Bone Italian salad dressing
2 to 4 green bell peppers
4 to 8 ounces whole fresh mushrooms
2 to 3
medium yellow onions
2 cans chopped Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chiles
- Place stew meat in a foil-lined pan and season with fajita seasoning and
- Pour most of the oil off the salad dressing, then add what remains along
with the Worcestershire sauce to the top of the meat .
- Slice bell peppers and place on top of the meat. Add mushrooms. Chop onions
and place on top. Cover the top of the onions, peppers and mushrooms with a
light sprinkle of seasoning salt.
- Pour Ro*Tel tomatoes and green chiles over the top of the onion, pepper
and mushroom layer. Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 3 hours.
- Serve rolled in flour tortillas.
>> Southwestern Soup Recipes
>> Mexican Soup Recipes