Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed.
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a large saucepan cook the onions in oil until soft.
- Add minced garlic and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about
- Serve with shredded cheese and corn chips.