As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans hominy, drained
- Red chile pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- Place chicken, hominy, spices, chicken broth and onion in a slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Cube or shred chicken, return to slow cooker and cook on LOW for one
- Top each serving with your choices of: shredded cabbage, sliced
radishes, cilantro, a little lemon, slice or two of avocado.
- Serve with warm tortillas.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Soup Recipes