Cold Peach Soup
This is wonderful made with wine from Arizona's own wineries.
- 4 ripe peaches
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 whole cloves
- Orange slices
- Plunge peaches in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove skins and pits. Puree in a blender or food processor and transfer
puree to an enameled saucepan.
- Add wine, water, sugar, cinnamon, curry and cloves. Bring to a boil and
simmer, stirring, for 10 minutes.
- Remove cloves and let soup cool.
- Chill for at least 4 hours and serve in chilled bowls, garnished with thin
slices of orange.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.