Creamy Santa Fe Chicken Fajita Soup
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package TACO BELL Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 pound VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Combine seasoning mix and water in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss until
evenly coated. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Add garlic and cilantro;
cook on medium-high heat 1 min. Add chicken mixture, onions and peppers; mix
well. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add cream cheese, VELVEETA and chicken broth; mix well. Reduce heat to medium.
Cook until cream cheese and VELVEETA are completely melted and chicken mixture
is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with additional chopped cilantro, if desired.