- 2 cups tomato puree
- 3 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 apple, peeled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup halved green or red seedless grapes
- Fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half for garnish
- 1 or 2 kiwis, peeled
and sliced for garnish
- Combine the tomato puree, orange juice, sugar, orange and lime zests, cantaloupe,
honeydew, and mango in a large bowl. Process half of the mixture in a food processor
until smooth. Stir the puree into the remaining mixture. Stir in the apple,
blueberries and grapes.
- Refrigerate covered several hours.
- Ladle soup into bowls, garnishing each with strawberries and kiwi slices.
>> Southwestern Soup Recipes
>> Mexican Soup Recipes