Gazpacho with Shrimp
- 3 pounds (about 6) ripe tomatoes
- 1 slice white bread without crust, cubed
- 2/3 cup tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup diced bell
- 1/2 cup seeded, diced cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 pound small cooked shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- In blender, coarsely puree tomatoes and bread, a portion at a time. Pour
into large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except shrimp.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Serve in wide bowls. Add shrimp and extra cilantro.
Posted by MzMaggie at Recipe Goldmine 7/10/02 2:40:08 pm.
>> Southwestern Soup Recipes
>> Mexican Soup Recipes