Macho Macho Shrimp Gazpacho
This is easy to make and can be prepared well in advance.
- 3 quarts Clamato juice
- 3 cups peeled, seeded, finely chopped cucumber
1/2 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped red bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 teaspoons granulated
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds tiny cooked shrimp
- Fresh chives
- Place all ingredients except shrimp and chives in a bowl and mix well. Stir
in shrimp; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least 8 hours.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Garnish with chopped chives.