Nacho Potato Soup
- 1 (5 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cubed process American cheese
- Dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes and sauce mix, corn, tomatoes
and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18
minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add milk, cheese and hot pepper sauce if desired; cook and stir until the
cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley.
Makes 6-8 servings.