- 1/2 cup yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion,
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons rice wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup
green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, finely seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Place yellow bell peppers, pineapple juice, pineapple, red onion, cucumber,
rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper sauce, white pepper and brown sugar in a food
processor or blender and puree.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve (can be prepared
one day in advance).
- To serve, ladle 6 ounces into a chilled soup cup and sprinkle with red and
green bell peppers, cucumber and cilantro.
Makes 4 servings (6 ounces each).
Approximate values per serving: 72 calories, 1g fat, 0 cholesterol, 1g protein,
18 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 137 mg sodium, 6 percent calories from fat