This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound lean chuck roast
- Vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado
- Sour cream
- Chop meat into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Heat a little oil, then sauté the onion and garlic for about 2 minutes;
stir in meat and brown it.
- Bruise cumin seed and add, along with coriander and chili, to the beef mixture.
- Stir in water and let mixture absorb it.
- In a skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil.
- Heat tortillas in the oil until soft.
- Slice the avocado.
- While tortillas are hot, fill each with the seasoned meat mixture, shredded
lettuce, avocado slices and sour cream.
Yield: 4 servings