Chicken Tacos 2
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2 cups shredded cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chile sauce
- Salt to taste
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- Sauté the onion in the shortening until transparent.
- Add the chicken, green chile sauce and salt to taste.
- To prepare the soft tortillas, pour oil into a pan and heat until water
- Place the tortillas, one at a time, into the oil one at a time, flip over
and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Put chicken into tortilla and top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon