Chicken Tacos 2
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chile sauce
- Salt to taste
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- Sauté the onion in the shortening until transparent.
- Add the chicken, green chile sauce and salt to taste.
- To prepare the soft tortillas, pour oil into a pan and heat until water
- Place the tortillas, one at a time, into the oil one at a time, flip over
and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Put chicken into tortilla and top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream