Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Make it a memorable taco night with chicken, fresh vegetables, flour tortillas
and flavorful chipotle chile pepper.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
McCormick® Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1 teaspoon
McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 3/4 teaspoon
McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut
into thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 6 flour tortillas,
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt and all of the seasonings in small bowl until well
- Place chicken and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags.
- Pour 1/2 of the marinade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir for 5
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp
and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken and vegetables in warm tortillas.
- Serve with sour cream and lime wedges, if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 335 Sodium: 545mg
Fat: 15g Carbohydrates: 28g Cholesterol: 49mg Protein: 22g Fiber: 2g
Recipe and photo credit: