Creamy Fish Tacos
- 6 fajita-size flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 (1 ounce) package chicken taco spices and seasonings, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 16 ounces cod or orange roughy filet
- Sliced cabbage
- lime wedges
- sliced olives
- shredded cheese.
- Sauce: Combine 2 teaspoons chicken taco spices with sour cream and enough
milk to thin to pouring consistency; set aside.
- Seasoning Paste: Combine remaining chicken taco spices, oil and lime juice.
- Brush seasoning paste over entire fish.
- Grill or broil until fish begins to flake easily, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Evenly divide fish among tortillas, top with cabbage and sauce, fold and
serve with lime wedges and garnishes.
- If desired, add coleslaw or a baked potato as a side dish.