Fabulous Fiesta Food
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, diced
garlic to taste, but at least 4 or 5 cloves
- 2 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 4 or 5 green bell peppers, diced
- 3 large cans tomatoes
- Taco shells (enough for 30 people)
- Diced fresh
- Lettuce, chopped into small bits
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey jack
- Fry the ground beef, onions, garlic, green peppers until browned.
- Puree the tomatoes.
- Add the salt and tomatoes to the meat mixture and cook for 30 minutes.
Recipe feeds 30 people!
Source: Show Me St. Louis
Thanks to The Latin American Dance Company of St. Louis
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon