Fabulous Fiesta Food
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, diced
garlic to taste, but at least 4 or 5 cloves
- 2 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 4 or 5 green bell peppers, diced
- 3 large cans tomatoes
- Taco shells (enough for 30 people)
- Diced fresh
- Lettuce, chopped into small bits
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey jack
- Fry the ground beef, onions, garlic, green peppers until browned.
- Puree the tomatoes.
- Add the salt and tomatoes to the meat mixture and cook for 30 minutes.
Recipe feeds 30 people!
Source: Show Me St. Louis
Thanks to The Latin American Dance Company of St. Louis