Goat Cheese Tacos
- 8 flour tortillas or gorditas, if available
- 4 ounces creamy style goat cheese,
- 1 cup refried pintos or black beans
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack
- 2-3 pickled jalapenos, sliced thin
- Guacamole or avocado
- Mild or medium salsa
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the tortillas with equal portions of goat cheese.
- Add spoonsful of beans.
- Sprinkle with Jack cheese and jalapenos.
- Fold the tortillas in half and transfer them to a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the tortillas generously with butter and bake them for
5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crisp.
- Serve immediately with guacamole and salsa.
.html" startspan -->